The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Check out my In motion Lotus Pictures!

3K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  rjbishman 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry you gotta see my ugly mug but there is only one way to take a driving shot. My brother picked up a new camera and we wanted to get a couple of freeway shots. Enjoy.:cool:

Added:

This one is photochopped so dont freak out.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it... the wheel pictures are stunning... :)

#6 ·
Nice pics!

On tip I got from Mopho is to roll your windows up when pics are taken so that the attention is on the car and not whats going on inside of the car. :up:

#8 ·
nice lookin' car!

#11 ·
...your inner tail lamps are in 180degs wrong :p

nice pics though!

#15 ·
Maybe he's this guy :shrug:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv6jg__S5IQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tv6jg__S5IQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#21 ·
That makes me really want the side vents. Are those OEM Exige vents?

#23 ·
How bad was install on the scoops?

#28 ·
I followed sandsmuseum.com guide to removing the front clam.
Lotus Elise Maintenance, How to Remove the Front Clam

I was confused by the numbering on the photos until I realized that all you need to do is read the written portion of his guide and then look for corresponding numbers in the photos if you are confused about the location.

It takes some time if you do it alone. Be careful not to dent or press against the radiator with the center arch section of your clam as you slide the whole piece up, forward, and off the car. I suggest placing some type of guarding on the radiator.

I wrote up more info, and you can read it if you go to the link in my signature. The front grill stuff is at the end of the linked thread.

#29 ·
I am really digging the different color wheels.

#31 ·
I appreciate that you guys are digging the rims.:D I never posted when i got them on because I was afraid it wouldn't do it for most of you. If you think it looks good in the pictures it looks much better in person.

Thanks for the tips on the front clam removal. Im gonna do it someday, hopefully soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.