The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure if some of you guys have seen what I managed to do to my dash while installing Jim Clayton's speaker rings but take at look here:

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f92/look-what-i-did-my-dash-ugh-can-fixed-70406/

These are some pictures that I took and used what little time I had with photoshop to "possibly" come up with a solution, just trying to get some expert opinions........

Looking to use aluminum as the material to cover up....

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
stickers look silly IMO...but my opinion is usually only worth what you paid for it.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Your going to get a bright reflection in the windshield. I have a small amount of sliver on the speakers I put in my dash and the reflections drive me nuts. For me anything other than black on the dash is a reflection problem. I've seriously considered painting the small silver rings around the tweeters black on mine. But if you like them so be it.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
if you are going for a Power Rangers theme then they're right on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reason in the pictures it looks like stickers is because I just cut out a paper template on a simple design, then photoshopped my paint, looking to use a thin piece of aluminum.

·
Registered
278 Posts
If you want to make your track bred British super car look like a 17 year old's rice rocket, you're right on the money. Something tells me you put a huge amp in the trunk that weighs 50 lbs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want to make your track bred British super car look like a 17 year old's rice rocket, you're right on the money. Something tells me you put a huge amp in the trunk that weighs 50 lbs.
Yep your right, have 2 15's in the trunk as well....... just waiting to install my lambo doors, and put DUBS on it.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts