The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! As you can tell I am new here. I have been reading through the forums and learning as much as I can about the car and brand, and watched the GG Lotus club guide to purchasing a used Elise/Exige.

I currently drive a MY05 S2000 and love it, even though my older brother :)evil:) got in a "minor" accident in it (story here: My brother "borrowed" my s2000.... - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

I fell in love with the Elise back in '05 when all the press came out about the launch of the Elise in the US. Being a senior in high school (and not even a drivers license!), I obviously wasn't in any position to even get one. Fast forward 9 years, I am out of college, working in tech and now I am considering revisiting the Elise :D

While I am no rush to pick up an Elise (I slowly getting there financially!, plus i never have driven one) I look forward to learning more and getting to know everyone! Perhaps a good deal will come my way soon :up:

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will definitely try to come! I may or may not have the s2k by then (if my brother buys it) but we never know! Thanks for the warm welcomes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts