The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.blazerforum.com/m_153464/tm.htm

:thwack:
so i was surfing another forum i came across this week after having a problem with my truck.... anyway just logged on and came across this thread.

we really have it nice over here on LT.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
quality.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
HOSA?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well it is a chebby forum. Remind me of the guy in our Raleigh office who drives his '86 IROC each day, double-parks it in a special place, and proceeds to put a car cover on it while at work.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Well it is a chebby forum. Remind me of the guy in our Raleigh office who drives his '86 IROC each day, double-parks it in a special place, and proceeds to put a car cover on it while at work.
IROC owners are a breed of their own.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well looks like my comment wasnt well received.. oh well. come on their both pretty beat up, and he asked the question... i tried not to answer, at first i closed the thread! i just could not get that out of my head, it kept me awake that someone really posted that pic on the web. besides, i thought i was being pretty tactful considering....

heres my post

"i know im new on here and dont want to come of in bad light but....

DAMN!

well ill say this, you two are a fit....

edit: note word of advice, if i were you, never post a close up of you ever again on anything- web, telephone pole, screen saver, or tee shirt. id also add, none of your present or ex g/fs either. everyone else will sleep better.

kinda wish i did not open this thread now. "

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i'm on a client's computer. if you think i'm going to google random terms from a hillbilly chevy thread on the internet, then you are mistaken. sorry to disappoint.

i'm not clicking the linky either.
You were working :huh: AND on LT? -eek-

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
"Its actually the first girl I've picked up without the help of the Blazer... lol"

:huh:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i'm on a client's computer. if you think i'm going to google random terms from a hillbilly chevy thread on the internet, then you are mistaken. sorry to disappoint.

i'm not clicking the linky either.
I clicked. Now I feel like a HOSA.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
You were working :huh: AND on LT? -eek-
do you carry a personal and a work computer when you're on the road?

and if you're googling sketchy search terms on a work computer, then i wish you the very best of luck with that!

·
Banned
3,227 Posts
If you see the wives/gf's of some of the Lotus Talk guys, this chevy Blazer forum isn't much to frown down upon.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
of all the lotus owners and their SOs i can say with confidence, i have yet to meet an ugly person! im meet quite a few LTs and lotus owners, none of which were in that same.... level of looks? maybe on the west coast its different.-poke-

anyway, im getting bashed over there pretty bad for making a neg comment. my opinion, its the OPs fault because he should have known better then to post that! and he directly asked for opinions. new member, or not, 10 posts or 10000 posts, if your ugly - your ugly- and i know of no way around that bush!

:shrug:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts