The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, looking at purchasing an elise out of Cheyenne and wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where to have a ppi done? I’m in Chicago so unfamiliar with the area.

Related: this elise has a side exit exhaust (with missing grille/mesh in back) and I prefer a stock look- is it hard to revert? Any idea of the cost?

Thanks as always!

Max

·
Addict
1,326 Posts
Hello all, looking at purchasing an elise out of Cheyenne and wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where to have a ppi done? I’m in Chicago so unfamiliar with the area.

Related: this elise has a side exit exhaust (with missing grille/mesh in back) and I prefer a stock look- is it hard to revert? Any idea of the cost?

Thanks as always!

Max
Ferrari of Denver is going to be the closest dealer, maybe 2 hours from Cheyenne. I'm not sure if there are shops in Cheyenne familiar with Lotus or not. Might be a few other shops in Denver that can look it over as well.

I think you can find the mesh grille for sale still but I could be wrong, they come up for sale used from time to time. I wouldn't let that one item be a deal breaker though, post up a want to buy and I'm sure someone has one they would let go of.

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
No advice here, but just wanted to wish you luck on your search. Would love to see more owners in my neck of the woods.

Gabe

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much for the suggestion LostPawn!

Gabe: I don’t know if this specific car will work out or not, but I’m determined to get one soon- just taking a while to find the right one! It will be living in the Barrington area and I intend to use it as a daily driver, so maybe you’ll see me around!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No advice here, but just wanted to wish you luck on your search. Would love to see more owners in my neck of the woods.

Gabe
Thanks so much, Gabe. This one is Wyoming has fallen through, but I am actively looking for my elise (brightly colored, ~20k miles or less, market priced) and hope to bring one to the Barrington area soon. It will be my daily driver, so maybe you’ll see me around!
Max

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
Wow. Your a brave man to daily drive it in our salty winters. Not that it hasn’t been done but salt and aluminum don’t mix well. Lots of car washes for you haha. Hope you find one soon. Can’t wait for this winter to end already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts