1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hope all is as well as can be.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Some are worried that human beings may have been seriously hurt, and yet, others thought this was a good time to play politics.

I agree, I hope everyone is OK.

gm

Since the human beings have not even been identified, some are unsure or whether or not they should care and therefore played politics.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Some are worried that human beings may have been seriously hurt, and yet, others thought this was a good time to play politics.

I agree, I hope everyone is OK.

gm

overreaction of the month.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Im trying to piece that together in my mind. It looks like a straight with a divider. I wonder what happened.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ashland is a major north/south "residential" road in Chicago. It is four lanes (two in each direction), but has stop lights probably every 3-5 blocks on average. Speed limit is posted at 30mph, I believe.

Given the time of morning the road was probably very clear so I'm thinking speed was a factor. I'll look tonight to see if there were any signs of braking/skidding, but it appeared he/she drove straight into the concrete planter which is in the median.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I hope the driver (and passenger if any) are okay. That's the most important thing. But poor taste can be funny anyway.

xtn

1 - 20 of 69 Posts