The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested, I am going to be at the Odeum sometime this Sat( hopefully around noon), and then going to end up in Janesville, Wisconsin for the night. Not sure of what we could do but thought I would throw out the possiblility of meeting other drivers. I really don't know the Chicago area very well so please lets keep it simple if possible. I'll be getting home from work just after midnight tonite. I will check back then and before leaving in the morning. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we are leaving later than I wanted to. It takes a lot of work to clean up the car after driving it in the rain, even though we wiped it down after getting home. The windows are my biggest problem, seems like anything we use to clean them leaves a film.
Yes the car does get its share of stares and what is it and who makes Lotus. Pretty funny sometimes.
It looks like there are some good airfares to England right now. We are thinking about a quick week or so and go to Hethel, would have liked to go while the track was open though.
Not sure if anyone is near Janesville, but we will probably be there at least until noon, staying at the Microtel.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, we are going to give it a good shot. Bob & Deb.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts