The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self explanatory - let's get one in before end of the season.

We can do the fun Wisconsin roads, but a Todd route (his crib to Lake Geneva) might be easiest.

Of course, you say 'how Jeff, you have deer guts on your car?'. Should be done two weeks from today (10/19), so let's do it either Sun 10/21 or 28. I can do either.

What do you guys think? Although the 9/16 roads were fantastic, I can't let my last spirited drive of the season be Elise v. Bambi.

Chime in.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,738 Posts
As always, I'm down. The only problem is that I would only be available on the weekend of the 27th because i am planning to go back home on the 20th. My only worry is that the road might have snow by then! -eek-

Oh and its nice to hear your car will be repaired so quickly!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I would be game as long as the weather stays unsnowy/icy

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
i'd maybe consider it, but i think perhaps my tires would disagree if i want to get another month out of them :D

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm in if i can get my rim replaced before then, and it hasn't started snowing by then

·
Registered
593 Posts
The 28th may work. I might have to e at work that day. I'll let you know in a few days, so if we could hold off finalizing till Tuesday?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
i vote the 28th... as long as it stays dry & above freezing

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, let's pencil in 10/28.

Todd - you in? Should we do your route (to LG).

And no, it won't be snowing by then. I command it.

On a separate note, anyone else hate that pre-game dance/ra ra crap that the 0-4 Saints do?

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,738 Posts
Sweet! I'm glad it won't be snowing!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Kim and I am in.

My car gets out of the body shop this week, TJ fixed the engine running like crap problem I had before the last drive and I will be sporting my new APR wing. Dragon will be in proper form!!!

Kim will be in her new gorgous 2006 Chrome Orange Elise with touring pack, sport pack/LSS wheels/Yoko 048's/SC Wing/RC5+ brakes and killer stereo system. (hopefully a GUT splitter too)

·
He's on fire!
3,255 Posts
tentatively in

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm going to be in Nebraska that weekend for the Michigan game :(

We should still meet up for lunch sometime or something once you get your car back, since you work up here. It would be fun to cause a spectacle on golf road :p

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
719 Posts
I am hopefully in...car is currently with TJ as it needs a new ECU and a new water pump, and the new ECU will need to go out to get flashed. So it might be back by the 21st, and should be back by the 28th. Right, TJ? :)

Looking forward to seeing Kim's new baby (so to speak)...Darren, you're a lucky man. The idea of my wife driving an Elise is (unfortunately) side-splitting. :crazyeyes

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,738 Posts
I am hopefully in...car is currently with TJ as it needs a new ECU and a new water pump, and the new ECU will need to go out to get flashed. So it might be back by the 21st, and should be back by the 28th. Right, TJ? :)

Looking forward to seeing Kim's new baby (so to speak)...Darren, you're a lucky man. The idea of my wife driving an Elise is (unfortunately) side-splitting. :crazyeyes
Wow! How did you fry your ECU?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
I'm tempted to drive down, but this year the deer rut is predicted early. This should be near the peak season for archery hunting and I have vowed
Revenge for SwingLo!
Wish me luck.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts