The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
41 - 60 of 129 Posts
I'm still out, updated list:

1. SwingLo
2. Me!
3. Driftwood
4. Malakaone
5. ShadowWulf369
6. Notuchngrl
7. Nydus
8. flubber
9. rudygon

The way things are going that area might still have snow on the ground on May 10th. :mad:

Discussion starter · #43 ·
Bumping - just realized this is 3 weeks away.

Everyone on the list still in? Anyone wanna add?
1. SwingLo
2. Me!
3. Driftwood
4. Malakaone
5. ShadowWulf369
6. Notuchngrl
7. Nydus
8. flubber
9. rudygon

If it gets moved I will likely be out... I just have so much going on nowadays that I need to plan months in advance!
wait, you're not even married yet!! :shrug:

Ya still have 8 cars. Wheres Todd?
Maybe Ill tag along if the group doesn't mind....That's a Saturday, right?
the more the better :shift:

wait, you're not even married yet!! :shrug:
Yeah the whole 7 weddings in one summer thing is overrated! :mad: -eek-

Good news is I blocked every car weekend out so I can go lol! Bad news is that it will rain on all those weekends now that I did that!

I say don't cancel it, just do more instead! I'm trying to get Greg & his Viper, Joe & his Z06, and potentially another friend if he finds an M3 in time to join.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
Sooooooo.................just found out I will be in Romania returning on May 10. Sorry guys, I am now out. Problem with running your own business, got to do whatever the clients want.

Hey, Marius is from Romania! Bring one his buddies back - we need someone to go all Scarface on a deer! :)

Discussion starter · #60 ·
I can organize one to Starve Rock again when I return
Cool. I found some other very cool roads on that drive (start in St Charles and work your way towards Fox River (some great roads between here and there).

BTW, check out 'Finnie Rd'. It runs along the river on the West side (opposite Fox River Rd). It's awesome!

41 - 60 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.