The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
121 - 129 of 129 Posts
Not a single pic of the cool Porsche.....What a gyp!!!!!
wait, you had the Boxter? there were a couple people I forgot to introduce myself too & now I feel bad.

hopefully I didnt spit up too many rocks... I tried to run the best gravel free lines i could for both me & the person behind, but its not easy

wait, you had the Boxter? there were a couple people I forgot to introduce myself too & now I feel bad.

hopefully I didnt spit up too many rocks... I tried to run the best gravel free lines i could for both me & the person behind, but its not easy
Ha no worries, I usually accounted for that and kept a safe distance.
My son did get hit by some flying gravel going around a turn though!
No harm was done.
Ill see ya at the next one!

My car had 3m shield on it when I bought it, so the front is protected to some degree. I think the hail storm we had recently did more damage than anything.

Discussion starter · #123 ·
Just thought of something. We usually do these drives on a Sunday.

So, if we did it yesterday, what would have happened? Exactly what DID happen.

Beautiful warm sunny day and then, mid afternoon, fricking Sharknado happens! Don't know about you guys, but we had crazy winds, hail, downpours, etc. All after being warm and sunny.

Translation: Precisely the crap that happens when we go on a drive. Ah, I love Saturdays.

Not a single pic of the cool Porsche.....What a gyp!!!!!
Don't you worry evomind! I got your back. I just didn't get to upload all my pics yet.

Attachments

Great pics. Looks like a great time!

121 - 129 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.