The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
featuring park place..

<object width="510" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/QM1YSdQ2Q_bEWzpgikH24w"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/QM1YSdQ2Q_bEWzpgikH24w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="510" height="295"></embed></object>

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
ok, land rover = chick car?

lotus elise in every scene yet never mentioned!

muci attracts fat chicks and dudes...

·
Registered
912 Posts

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
I only watched a couple minutes so far and I can't even tell you how many inaccurate pieces of info. there are.

First of all, the Lamborghini "LP400" is a Countach, and is not representative of ALL pre-owned Lamborghinis. That's like saying used Ferraris will fetch up to $500k by showing someone a Dino.

Second of all, the "GALLARDO SPYDER" they were doing a small skit on was not a Gallardo but a Murcielago.

Oh yeah, and the Gallardo Spyder has 520 HP, not 500.

This show has lost all credibility with me so far.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
dating expert says: "guys shouldnt be driving miatas" rotfl

pretty cool show
LOL @ that too, and the BMW Z-4 is a chick car along with the Land Rover and Lexus IS... and Miata.... rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I still think Lotus Elise's/Exige REPELL chicks! I've seen it!
The women I've seen make an effort to turn their heads and look away in DISGUST!!!
If I find a woman who appreciates a fine car like a Lotus (performance, handling, as well as style), this woman will be RARE and EXCITING as the Lotus we drive!:clap:

-Hal

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I am amazed when I find a woman who can drive a manual transmission. Not stereotyping at all, but it's just uncommon I've found.
Really? I'd say about half the women I know have actually owned manual transmission cars at some point in their lives. I may be unconsciously applying a filter though... :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
I still think Lotus Elise's/Exige REPELL chicks! I've seen it!
The women I've seen make an effort to turn their heads and look away in DISGUST!!!
If I find a woman who appreciates a fine car like a Lotus (performance, handling, as well as style), this woman will be RARE and EXCITING as the Lotus we drive!:clap:

-Hal

I found that older womens typically appreciate the car more than younger girls. Most younger girls don't typically know what a Lotus is nor can they appreciate it. And after riding in it.. they would complain how uncomfortable it is.. :shrug: Feels fine to me..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts