The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Choi0706 visited Korea

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Trendy Exige 
#1 ·
Choi0706 visited Korea from Texas.
Thank you for visiting Korea.
Probably he is in Japan.

Anyone who willing to visit Korea, please call me.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
...cool!..

...i didn't see a single sportscar when i visited vietnam last month; the roads are so clogged with motorbikes that there wouldn't be much point...surprisingly, there is a single porsche dealership in new saigon, but i'm pretty sure they're only sold as image cars since traffic seldoms moves any faster than about thirty-five miles per hour at best...

...what are the roads like in korea?..i presume everything's much more navigable up there...

#14 ·
I was searching for Lotus & Korea and came across this post...

Anyounghasaeyo, do you run Motor Life in Seoul? I've heard about it and visited your website (I think it was on Naver?) and wanted to check it out some day... Great collection of cars! I'm a Korean-American living in New York City, but I go to Korea about 2 times per year and I have seen a few Lotuses in Seoul lately...

Anyways, I would to get to know about cars and motorsports in Korea as I always thought people in that country never really cared for cars like these-- only big saloons and "image" cars, haha... ><

Cheers,
-Mike

#16 ·
Seoul is awesome...can't wait to go back. Was there in September and saw pretty much any kind of supercar you could think of, including the new Veyron, LP670 SV, etc. Hot girls, hot cars, amazing nightlife...what a great city.

#17 ·
I've been to Korea and Seoul a coupe of times and only saw a few exotic cars (or sports cars for that matter), it was just a sea of while, silver and black Sedans, but I can see exotic cars here in LA any time as they are a dime a dozen, so no big deal.

Japan is by FAR more bettah for car spotting.

Did have dinner with the CEO of Hyundai, that is like one step down from the president of the country right? :shrug: :popcorn:

#18 ·
I, too, had a chance to visit "Motor Life" this past September as a spur-of-the-moment thing while looking for some decent roads to bomb around in a Carrera 4S.
It's a gem of a place. It clearly reflects his love of fine automobiles and passion for Lotus cars.

As for life in Seoul, it's like living in any developed mega-city. You'll see various exotics in affluent areas, bland people movers in boring areas, and crap cars in... well.. crappy area. :shrug:

--
oh, and I found a thread regarding this very place
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/motor-life-lotus-cafe-korea-71065/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.