The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my first exotic was an Elise which I enjoyed for a little over 3 years. Since then, I have owned a lot of sick cars including a Nissan GTR, 2 Lamborghini Gallardos, a Maserati, and a Cadillac CTS-V, but now I am officially back in the Lotus family with my Evora S with black package. :cool:

Attachments

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Looks Awesome :clap:
guess I'm just partial to the black package :shrug:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shot from above. :crazyeyes

Attachments

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks Awesome :clap:
guess I'm just partial to the black package :shrug:
Yeah, the black package is a lot like the color yellow. You either love it or hate it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Man that's nice looking. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
congrats!

I picked up her red sister from Lotus of Pittsburgh a week ago. It's been a good week

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. They had your car and my car sitting side by side when I stopped by the dealership.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Love those rims, looks great!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Awesome! Congrats. Another SY Evora S from Wright Lotus. I'm curious how it compares to owning/driving a Gallardo?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I've posted previously about how our Evora differs from our Gallardo. Gallardo is much faster but also feels more larger and heavier. Not nearly as light or agile. Brakes are heavy, steering is heavy, everything is heavy. 04-05 not that fast, 06 gets faster, LP cars scream. Evora attracts attention in brighter colors but nothing like the Gallardo, for better or worse. Exhaust sound on Gallardo is out of this world. Much more of a sense of occasion to driving it.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Yes. They had your car and my car sitting side by side when I stopped by the dealership.
Both your cars look great. Love the black package on yellow or red.:clap:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Love the yellow and black combination, it is a striking contrast. How as the GTR, and what made you come back to Lotus? Just wondering.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice and congrats! I will also be picking up the grey S one this Friday also at this same dealer.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts