The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the 25th and that means Christmas in July!

Lotus Garage will offer 10% off all sales no matter how large or small from 12:01AM to Midnight EST on Wednesday.

Discounts applied before shipping and can be viewed at checkout.

Previous purchases/ orders not eligible and the sale will not be extended. Discount is only good for parts from Lotus Garage and not any other British Racing Group webstore or on-site facility purchase including service and vehicle sales.

Please note if you need an item that will not show pricing or says to contact a representative please email [email protected] title your email xmas in july! I will get back to you and manually process the order with the discount!
HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAY EVERYONE:wave:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey everyone if I don't answer when you call, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE!!!!!! I will get back to you, might be quick or might be an hour but please leave a message. I'm pretty busy with orders.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
I went to order some items and went all the way through the checkout process minus hitting the submit order and never saw any discount applied.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the great response on the sale. Bud all orders that have gone thru did have the discounts applied for lotus garage. email me if you see a problem on your end. I'm still in the office processing orders and getting back to all the phone messages. I had a couple calls come in which I was too tied up to answer and there wasn't a message left!? I cant stress enough to everyone, please leave a message! keep in mind were on the east coast too, so if you don't get a call back you may have rang in after hours!
I wonder what kind of sale we should have next? any ideas?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I went to order some items and went all the way through the checkout process minus hitting the submit order and never saw any discount applied.
discount will show in final reciept. if your hesitant on ordering thinking the discount will not work. email me a list of your items and i can manually process the order with the discounted pricing.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Bud all orders that have gone thru did have the discounts applied for lotus garage. email me if you see a problem on your end.
I just submitted an order and the total on the receipt and the total on the pending CC payment does not show any discount.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Robert, just responded to my email I sent to him with the digital receipt from the order. He said there was a glitch in the system and they are refunding the difference for the discount. If you have an issue just respond to the parts email with your receipt and they will take care of it for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts