The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you're painting a blue car blue again, OK, I don't think anyone has ever thought of doing that before, very origina ideal!! :up:
That's like saying painting a gloss black car matte black is not a significant change because both colors are "black".:up:

My Laser Blue is not Chrome Blue. They are very different looks.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yes I would trade an Evora for that... Oh that's not the question, but the color is nice :p

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes I would trade an Evora for that... Oh that's not the question, but the color is nice :p
I wouldn't trade my Evora for a standard Gallardo. They drive like boats. Sure they have a lot of HP, but not as much fun. In a straight line it was a blast, but overall, my driving the Gallardo left me unimpressed.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wild. Do it.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Dont think a stock body Evora can pull off chrome blue. If you had the Mansory GTE kit it would match but the stock body is too subtle/subdued to pull off such a color in my opinion.

Chrome Red GTE

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dont think a stock body Evora can pull off chrome blue. If you had the Mansory GTE kit it would match but the stock body is too subtle/subdued to pull off such a color in my opinion.

Chrome Red GTE

Point taken. That is beautiful.

The Blue Chrome is happening.

And it is being done at Specialty Car Craft in Los Angeles.

They've done some amazing Lotus projects in the past, and perhaps the transformation of mine will rival the pictures above.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
If it is in vinyl might as well. Laser blue is the best Lotus color ever and I would hate to see that get ruined!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts