The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hard-to-find life style chrome orange paint reflects in sun light. Carbon fiber seats. Carbon fiber door panels. Carbon fiber center console. Original seats, door panels, and console have been kept in dry storage and are included in the sale. Equipped with Stage 2 exhaust. Original exhaust is included in the sale. The car currently has the matching chrome orange hard top on. The hard top is removable and replaced with a black soft top which is included in the sale. Driving with no top is always a great option too. 24,800 miles. Have a few offers. Firm on price. Message me for more details.

Features: A/C: Front, Power Locks, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, CD Player, Premium Sound, Alloy Wheels

Condition: Car in excellent condition. Took special care of it. Has been kept in heated garage every day and night. I am the second owner. Only serviced at Lotus dealerships. Recently bumped into a guard rail so the front clam has been replaced and is brand new so zero scratches to the front bumper.

Hi-resolution photos available on craigslist post: Chrome Orange 2005 Lotus Elise Mind Condition

·
Registered
34 Posts
if its still FS can you post up the pics..?

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
if you sell the CF stuff seperately, do you have the original equpitment?
From the original post:

" Original seats, door panels, and console have been kept in dry storage and are included in the sale."

·
Registered
381 Posts
The orange gets me so weak in the knees! Nice Elise, my friend!:drool:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Do you have any larger photos ?

-poke-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts