The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
double orange and blue

as an alumni of both syracuse and florida, i was thinking about the orange and blue color combo last night myself. then the gators choked against tennessee, so screw it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My chrome orange Exige has a blue alcantara interior and I think it looks okay. I transferred the interior from my previous Elise S160 (below). I'll take some pics of the interior tomorrow as fitted to the Exige.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Re: double orange and blue

thewreck said:
as an alumni of both syracuse and florida, i was thinking about the orange and blue color combo last night myself. then the gators choked against tennessee, so screw it.

buahahahahaha...typical fan. don't do it because it would look awful, not because a football team plays that way

·
Registered
249 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]
Swedish-flag-draped-interior? Kinda like it...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
I think that the lighter shade of alcantera adds the difference and contrast to work. The same way that SY and Blue might work, but CO and blue is too much I think.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I was going to order blue, but for CO I think the red interior will look better. My Boxster is SY and Blue, I love it!
I didn't order touring as I am saving weight :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Don't.

Sure, you may get the shock value, but in the end, it's going to look tacky, and your resale will be difficult.

Best leave complimentary color combinations on sports teams/colleges.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Genjuro said:
Don't.

Sure, you may get the shock value, but in the end, it's going to look tacky, and your resale will be difficult.

Best leave complimentary color combinations on sports teams/colleges.
I've never uderstood that stance. "Don't get what YOU want, other people won't like it!" FYI I would not buy a silver/black/white car because I dont like them. There IS a market for people like me..... :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just remembered I said I'd take a picture.

It's a bit dark as it's almost 9pm here and the lights in the garage aren't great.

Attachments

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I see Denver Broncos

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Chicago Bears, the Broncos borrowed the Bears colors...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Disagree, Patricko. The Broncos used to to have nice, "predominately orange" uniforms. Then Pat Bowlen decided he wanted more revenues from merchandise sales, and borrowed the Chargers unis. So I would say this is a die-hard Bronco fan's car from back in the day.

It looks better on unforms than on the car, IMHO.

Jer-STILL a Bronco season ticket holder hoping to go back home to Denver someday...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I like the Orange Blue in Marks car. To the guy who's asking, if you like the combo, go for it by all means, you're the one paying for it (I assume)
Chris

1 - 20 of 37 Posts