The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, the Chrome Orange campaign officially kicks off. We are trying to get together a list of people who would like to see Chrome Orange as a color choice for the US Elise. I will be canvasing boards to solicit those who are interested. The list will be given to Clyde so that he can work inside Lotus to hopefully make this a reality.

So, if you are interested in Chrome Orange please email me privately at [email protected] with the following info:

1. Full Name
2. Dealer you have a deposit down with
3. Your waiting list number
4. Whether you will "definitely" order C.O. or if you are "possibly" interested in C.O.

Thanks!

Steve

:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got about 20 (just going through my email from the weekend) with about have definitely. I think we're going to need about 100. The trick is to canvas people who have a deposit down, but don't visit the message boards.

As the car gets some attention (US car mags) we should get some more traffic.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Based on the number of active people I see on the internet regarding the Elise, that seems like a good high percentage number.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to Clyde at LCUSA.....he spoke to Arnie and Lotus will offer Chrome Orange as a $500 option.

Thanks to all who sent me their info and thanks to Clyde for being so tenacious on this one!

Go Chrome Orange!!!:D :D :D

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
hosted-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts