The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the COM? Its been a long time since Ive seen threats or demands from the COM. In fact some of these NOOB users may not even be aware of your presence! :eek: The COM needs to assert itself again, lest the other colors run rampant on your turf.

COM, where are ya!

PS, post some pics of CO while you're at it. :clap:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Waiting for my car and then I'll post MY CO pictures :)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
One Fast is right, it's quiet out there.

A little too quiet.

What does it mean ? Internal problems within the "family"? Perhaps a brewing turf war over a new area that's "up for grabs", like Boca Raton or maybe, even, Temecula ? Who knows, all I can say to those that might say the CO Mafia is history is, Fuhgettaboutit !

:p

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
black LSS wheels, Pshoped?

·
Registered
963 Posts
COM representing Tampa. Waiting for my car. :( Waiting...waiting...waiting. It's hard being part of a mafia without a car. The car is the perfect hight to reach out the window and bust some kneecaps though. :D

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
babak said:
black LSS wheels, Pshoped?
but of course ;)

where are the CO demos!!

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
shay2nak said:
but of course ;)

where are the CO demos!!
I Knew that ;)
No CO demos that I've heard of, my dealer got in a SY.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
OFM- it's sometimes better to let sleeping dogs lay. COM is indeed a force to be reckon with. In very short order they were able to make Lotus a offer they couldn't refuse. They have corrupted my very own dealer into ordering a CO demo car, there by extending there reach. After having placed my SY order, they had me checking into changing my color and joining there order. It took all my will power not to fall under there spell and join them in there quest for domination of the Elise world. Others beware. :p

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
a truly powerful organization need not boast about its power. I think others recognize our presence with an unspoken tremor.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah, we're still here, in the shadows, dark glasses on, just waiting for some shipments to show up.
We've been talking to those union boys at the docks so things should start moving again.
Notes are being taken for all those that are not ordering the "perfect colour". We'll be in touch......

(Intermountain COM) :cool:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Just wait for the powers of the white.

Team White Including Metallic Pearl!

The name just strikes fear into you

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Have you seen the white pearl Esprit that belongs to Mark of LA Lotus Club? Pretty damn cool, got a picture on my other PC for you if not.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,290 Posts
The visionary talents of the COM are now being proven out with the popularity of this color. Our ranks are swelling, making us even more nefarious...

Heed the COM. :cool:

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zoomz, are you a buddhist?

When I was a senior in high school the Lama and Richard Gere came to a local college and we went on a field trip to see them.

One of the things I left with was a piece of paper with that phrase in your sig "nam myoho renge kyo ". I've never forgotten it.

I found its fun to recite. Doesn't it "mean peace and love and happiness in all things" or something like that? I found myself reciting it before my races etc. lol It had a calming effect. Im not a buddhist, but I found it pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Count me in (see sig).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Just wait for the powers of the white.

Team White Including Metallic Pearl!

The name just strikes fear into you
Randy,

What is the dealio with white (metallic or pearlescent)?

Is it rumoured, possible, likely?

-Jim

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
No rumors of white.

I blame Clyde, he hates it. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts