The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Have you guys ever seen a Burnt Orange in the flesh? I almost pulled the trigger on a Burnt Orange Exige. Color is stunning in person!

·
He's on fire!
3,346 Posts
seems like i'm the only one but i was a little disappointed with burnt orange in person (because I was expecting to like it a lot more). CO all the way! If I was going to defect it would be to persian blue.

FFWorks that is an incredible lineup!!!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Jeff - did you see Russell's old BO Exige when it was at DM? That's the one I was considering.

I don't think I like it on an Elise, but it looked awesome on the Exige.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Here's mine looking straight evil! :) Anyone can do halloween teeth. Mine had devil horns! The kids at my twins' school got a kick out of it!

Attachments

·
He's on fire!
3,346 Posts
There was a BO Elise at FVMC a few years ago, it was there pretty close to the lotus corps open house they used to do in the spring.

I wanted to go check out that car at DM but never did. Shame on me because they are so close!

Jeff - did you see Russell's old BO Exige when it was at DM? That's the one I was considering.

I don't think I like it on an Elise, but it looked awesome on the Exige.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
There was a BO Elise at FVMC a few years ago, it was there pretty close to the lotus corps open house they used to do in the spring.

I wanted to go check out that car at DM but never did. Shame on me because they are so close!
Not sure if you knew Russell, but it was his car. He had two Exiges.

It was an '08 with like 2,800 miles. It was BRAND NEW. It literally even smelled new. Crazy.

TJ said Russell would literally plan his routes to do an equal number of right and left turns. He detailed - not washed, but detailed - the car after every drive.

I decided to pass as it was about $10K more than I wanted to spend on a replacement. It was perfect though.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts