The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm playing tennis on Saturday with a British friend of mine, and I mention that I should have my Elise in a week or two. He tells me that he was at a Thanksgiving bash in my neighborhood and a friend of his had just picked up a "tangerine" Elise.

It turns out that somebody in my neighborhood, just a few blocks from my house, has acquired a chrome orange beauty. LSS, no hard top. Looked quite lovely sitting in the driveway yesterday. Nobody around, so I wasn't able to get any details. However, the car has a Michigan license plate, so it doesn't look like the car was purchased locally.

Belong to anybody here??

P.S. Although CO looks quite nice, the wife and I agree that we are going to be much happier with Saffron Yellow.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
My daughter must have seen the same car Saturday driving in the Agoura area. She is 14. She saw it, screamed excitedly, and startled my wife and her aunt while garage sale shopping. She apparently got yelled at for screaming. Thus, CO Elises just get you in trouble.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Yeah, Alan saw this car Saturday at a stereo shop in 1000 Oaks and I was too lazy from oversleeping in the morning to meet up with him to check it out. It was raining here also. He talked with the guy for a while. The guy goes back and forth from here and Michigan.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Very nice guy who has been a Lotus fan for many years. He was telling me about his highly modified Elan which can run 0-60 in 3+ seconds. :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts