The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering if its possible to get chrome rims for an Elise? seems like i am seeing alot of vehicles anymore with chrome wheels, or polished aluminum?

thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Acceptable, but only if you get spinners and add TV's to your head rests. Underglow neon lights or LED's are bonus.

Do it! Do it! rotfl rotfl

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hahaha here we go more entertainment from ******.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
TROLL

rotfl

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i checked in the "Wheels and Tires" section and i didnt see anything about chrome rims or wheels. as a matter of fact, there hadnt been any activity for a long time. so i went and posted in the main forum. i didnt realize there were two sections for Wheels and Tires. my fault.

Mike

p.s. havent given up on the Lotus, going to meet up with a buddy from Indy in the near future and see if i cant get in and out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didn't you already say you can't get in and out? A few times?
i can get in and out. but its a chore right now.

perhaps i should rephrase the statement to i'd like to see if i can get in and out more easily than what i can now.

M

·
Registered
685 Posts
i can get in and out. but its a chore right now.

perhaps i should rephrase the statement to i'd like to see if i can get in and out more easily than what i can now.

M
Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program? And/or a tree fell on you yesterday?

PICS or BAN!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I hear a tire shop in Oakland is giving one free set of Bubb Rubb whistle tips with every set of chrome wheels right now.

They just for Dekorashun.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts