The Lotus Cars Community banner
301 - 320 of 329 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
People have asked for the wiring diagram for the K20A2 to Federal S2 Elise. I was a little hesitant to post it up since last time I had people use the schematics for commercial profit then bash my harness... Go figure. In any case they have helped people in the past and why let one bad apple spoil the bunch.

·
ky13
562 Posts
People have asked for the wiring diagram for the K20A2 to Federal S2 Elise. I was a little hesitant to post it up since last time I had people use the schematics for commercial profit then bash my harness... Go figure. In any case they have helped people in the past and why let one bad apple spoil the bunch.

Thank you for posting this!

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Inactive
831 Posts
The blower is sitting on top of the charge cooler (square box under the TVS). It's the biggest I could fit in there.
In retrospect the 1320 would have been easier, and also there is the 1740 available now (same case size as the 1320?)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The blower is sitting on top of the charge cooler (square box under the TVS). It's the biggest I could fit in there.
In retrospect the 1320 would have been easier, and also there is the 1740 available now (same case size as the 1320?)
Oh cool. Are there any plans to bring the manifold to market? Or a kit with the blower?

301 - 320 of 329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.