The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale used in 100% working condition Chuck Risen Audio System that will fit Lotus Elise/Exige. It sounds amazing but it is a time to let another member enjoy it. All wiring is plug and play.

What is included
Head Unit Alpine CDA-9886
Amplifier Alpine PDX-V9
Audio Processor Alpine PXA-H100
Front Speakers 4" JL Audio C2-400X
Rear Speakers 5.25" JL Audio C2-525X
Subwoofer: 8" JL Audio 8W1v2-4 (Speaker ring not pictured)
Custom enclosure for the subwoofer that mounts behind the seats
Wiring: Connection BT6 550 Competition Grade

Asking $1900 plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Marius, I'm interested in this, I have a couple questions though. Does this come with an instruction manual? Also, does the head unit have Bluetooth?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alpine headunit has a Bluetooth and Bluetooth Audio option. All you need is a Bluetooth Box adapter from ebay for $20 or so. Manuals for headunit and Amplifier are available to download as PDF files. As to main harness, I can send you photos how to connect everything in the car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have this exact kit in my Elise. Awesome upgrade. Can actually hear the radio at 80 on the freeway with the roof off and the windows down. Worth the investment. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't have the scratch for this but it is certainly sweet. It might be helpful to potential buyers if you indicated what color the painted sub-woofer is.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't want to part out the system.

Subwoofer enclosure is painted flat black.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Is Chuck still around?

·
Registered
Rev300, Chrome Orange
25 Posts
i have a very similar system except for the sound processor. Just curious what it did beyond the settings on the amp and head unit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts