The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CHUFFORIA GRAPHICS(Sweetdaddyd)BLACK STEERING WHEEL EMBLEM ARRRIVED AND INSTALLED :)

Looks Awesome:clap: and Installed easily. Thanks (Sweetdaddyd) Chufforia.

·
Registered
539 Posts
looks nice, really nice.

can't wait for mine.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Sweetdaddyd

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Thanks. Everyone that ordered should be getting them any time as they have all been sent.

Shay2Nak- ChuforiaGraffix.com is the name of my business. You will see my sponsor banner at the top of the page sometimes, as well as it listed in my signature.

I do realize it's not as catchy as Sweet Daddy Delicious though. lol

·
Registered
445 Posts
I stuck mine on today. I don't think it's perfect as far as centering goes, but it is at least straight. :) I'm having my detailer install the other custom badges and clean the car today. I'll post pix of the finished product later. Thanks again ChuforiaGraffix. ;)

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was just thinking someone needed to make these today since I ordered black wheel centers and badges from BWR. I don't see it on your site though.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
yeah, sorry, I need to update my site. I've done so much work since it was last updated. Just haven't had any time for it lately. Just made custom matching oil cap covers too, and picked up a stock oil cap tonight to do test fitting on.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Installed my badges today. They look Fantastic. Since there are already pics of the badges on the steering wheel, I won't bore you with pics of mine.

Here's what they look like on a painted black valve cover. I originally put the badge on without painting the circle, but since the circle is part of the logo it didn't look right. A five minute paint job on the circle on the valve cover really helped to make it look OEM and dresses up the look of the engine through the grills.

Thanks Keith!

Attachments

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Bob, the same thing would happen as with the emblem that is on it now, most likely. It's not supposed to fly at you. The 3 prong mounting system is supposed to let the wheel split in two and the emblem is supposed to stay attached to to the top half. The overlay does not affect the stock mounting system in anyway. If metal comes flying at you with this on, well it was going to anyway- so the thin rubberlike coating over it will soften the blow of the chunk of metal that was going to hit you. lol. But just like my disclaimer included with them says- install at your own risk. It really should be used on off road show vehicles only blah blah blah and all that crap.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
knucklehead, what kind of paint did you use for the lettering? Did you also paint the whole engine cover with glossy black paint? It looks great.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
knucklehead, what kind of paint did you use for the lettering? Did you also paint the whole engine cover with glossy black paint? It looks great.

Thanks. I used a silver paint pen called DecoColor opaque paint marker. Yes I had the valve cover and header cover painted a piano black.

I did my covers before one our members daughter started painting them. Do a search She does a great job.

·
Registered
354 Posts
yeah, sorry, I need to update my site. I've done so much work since it was last updated. Just haven't had any time for it lately. Just made custom matching oil cap covers too, and picked up a stock oil cap tonight to do test fitting on.
SweetdaddyD,

Would you still happen to have some the black steering wheel buttons (I'll take 2). Also interested in the Starshield Rockers (any installers in the LA area you can recommend?). FYI I have a PayPal account.

Tony

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I still have them. :)

I'll reply to your e-mail here in just a sec.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts