The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently dealt with this company and had a great experience. They went out of their way to help me out. I know they have been posted here before but figured my good experience could lead to someone elses.

Chuforia Graffix

·
Registered
94 Posts
I agree. We had our starshield replaced by Keith and he did a great job. Recommend highly.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Me too.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Besides all of the car stuff he does, Keith also made custom boat graphics for me that came out awesome! He was very patient going back and forth on the design.

I HIGHLY recommend him!! :clap:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Keith restriped my car after the repairs from my rear end collision and I had him redo the front and rear starshield while he was at it. Also got my Lotus Sport banner from him and he recently sent me some new Difflow stickers matched to the color of my stripe for my diffuser. I just sent him measurements last week to do the stripe on my new CF full mohawk hardtop. Needless to say I give him pretty regular business and have been more than satisfied with his work and products so far!

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Keith is a great dude and I'd venture to say that anyone who has bought something relating to a Lotus decal got it from him.

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts
Can't say enough about Keith and his customer service on custom graphics and paint protection films. I find his products to be some the best on the market and easiest materials to work with. Holds up leagues better than the Lotus OEM film. I highly doubt that I will ever order from another company as long as Keith/Chuforia Graphix is around!

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Keith is the real deal. He has been doing great work for me and my company for many years.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
+ 1 more for Keith.
Besides decals I also still have one of his "fast car / fast driver" T-shirts from years ago.
And even though it now starts showing its age, it is still one of my favorite T-shirts.

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
I only buy my racing decals from Keith. Great guy!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hear, hear!!

He knows his stuff and produces great work and is a true professional who treats you like you're his only customer.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
How about posting some pictures...:D

Keith does great work :clap: :bow:
Ok, here is a picture of me from last weekend wearing the T-shirt I mentioned above (front row on the right) :cool:

Hockenheim_Historic_2014_Impressionen_122.jpg

There is also one of his "Elise" stickers in brushed aluminum on the front license plate plinth. Unfortunately it is now hidden by the license plate.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I just found a picture of me and my car where the "Elise" sticker is visible

IR6X5329.jpg

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,803 Posts
Keith did my stripes and graphics. Great work and great guy.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Keith restriped my car after the repairs from my rear end collision and I had him redo the front and rear starshield while he was at it. Also got my Lotus Sport banner from him and he recently sent me some new Difflow stickers matched to the color of my stripe for my diffuser. I just sent him measurements last week to do the stripe on my new CF full mohawk hardtop. Needless to say I give him pretty regular business and have been more than satisfied with his work and products so far!
:coolnana:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts