·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Well done!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok, guys, next week i'm going to do some modifications. on the car.
During that I will take some pictures of both, front and rear hinge.
But please, since i don't want to post them here, please send me your email-adress and I'll send you the pix in the first week of April.
My mail is: crossroad_256 [at] gmx.de

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks great ... Keen to see the pics as just looking at how to make my Elise QR
Emails sent as requested

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi all,
it has been a Long time since I've been here the last time.
As I can see there are some others that want to see Pictures. Since i haven't got any mail (maybe they were deleted by the junk mail filter, I try now to post the Pictures here.
Do not concern about the state of all the parts. They have been in there for a couple of years and since they weren’t powder coated the ravages of time take their toll on all the parts. I am about to bring them back into a nice condition but this also takes some time ;-)
So, enjoy the pics and do not hesitate to ask me if you’ve got questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Nfiniti, right, that's what People call an oil cooler.
Beside the right rear wheel and directly onder the right rear frame. Mounted with some brackets made of Aluminium.
The only thing that is missing are some baffels to lead the air to the cooler... Up to then a fan hast to do his Job...
Unfortunately I don't have any more pics of the oil cooler mounting...
The only Thing I can tell you at the Moment is that it's just a small cooler with 210mm width and 19 rows...
When I'm back home again I can take some pics of the complete assenbly if you want...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Please do, I'd be interested :)

Nfiniti, right, that's what People call an oil cooler.
Beside the right rear wheel and directly onder the right rear frame. Mounted with some brackets made of Aluminium.
The only thing that is missing are some baffels to lead the air to the cooler... Up to then a fan hast to do his Job...
Unfortunately I don't have any more pics of the oil cooler mounting...
The only Thing I can tell you at the Moment is that it's just a small cooler with 210mm width and 19 rows...
When I'm back home again I can take some pics of the complete assenbly if you want...

21 - 40 of 45 Posts