The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THX to Anthony http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f3/photoshoot-my-elige-hollywood-w-new-led-drls-114628/#post1729620 I was able to add the LED DRLs to my car today.

I had shipped him a set of OEM vanes so he could fabricate a set for me. They arrived today and the timing could not have been better. I was already planning to change my horn today so this was the best opportunity to replace the vanes with these LED ones. In order to access the horn I had to take the clam off since the front mesh is glued. I would say over-glued. There is glue oozing out of everywhere. I also replaced the amber indicator light bulbs with chrome bulbs.

They look fantastic!

Clam on.

Clam off.

Let there be light!

For more pictures 2011 Lotus Exige S260 Final Edition - Clam Off. Clam on. Let there be light!

Now I have to work on the CF Vane Covers :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
Keep working on it RBH, it'll be time to trade me soon!:D:D

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!!

I think your car is haunted!! -eek- -eek- :D looking good..

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Thank you for the opportunity and for your patience, RBH. It was a pleasure working with you. Best, -Anthony

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anthony - You should start making these for everyone. Take some orderes .... :clap:

I will try to work on the Carbon Fiber covers this weekend. -eek-

·
Registered
347 Posts
Went to your web page , good read, I hope you keep it going.

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,738 Posts
Those LED's look even better because that strip is black, hiding the square bits on the front which look awkward. It looks WAY better this way!

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Anthony - You should start making these for everyone. Take some orderes .... :clap:

I will try to work on the Carbon Fiber covers this weekend. -eek-
Hehe, appreciate the support. :D Good luck with the carbon covers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts