Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
resale value

nevermind. decided not to buy this one

·
Registered
140 Posts
depends on how good of a job they do on the replacement and repaint and blending the paint. Any sort of collision repair, paintwork, etc, is typically a bargaining point... I'd say a perfect repair job should still be pretty close to the pre-accident price. If it's obvious that repairs were done, subtract accordingly.

If you're serious about the car, I'd still get it inspected, there is a rear subframe and also the suspension points among other things that should be checked out as well.

good luck,
Larez2

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
depends on how good of a job they do on the replacement and repaint and blending the paint. Any sort of collision repair, paintwork, etc, is typically a bargaining point... I'd say a perfect repair job should still be pretty close to the pre-accident price. If it's obvious that repairs were done, subtract accordingly.

If you're serious about the car, I'd still get it inspected, there is a rear subframe and also the suspension points among other things that should be checked out as well.

good luck,
Larez2
I will most certainly have the dealer check it out. Thanks for the advice larez2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts