The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going through some left over parts. I'll update this as I sort out the parts. Here's what I have so far.

Please include the 3% paypal fees or send it as a gift.

3 new Toyota oem air filters - $52 shipped each
Plexi glass rear window protector - SOLD
Difflow 5 element diffuser (curved w/exhaust cutout) - SOLD
Center console - $110 shipped
Womens black Evora fleece jacket (M) - $50 shipped
Reverie fire extinguisher with mount (empty) - $75 shipped
Steering wheel (no bag) - $175 shipped
tool kit w/ pouch - SOLD
Pair of Schorth harnesses - SOLD
blackwatch racing gauge pod - SOLD
Pair of front fin covers (great if you scraped the front fins, will need to be painted to match the car) - $100 shipped

Locals will have dibs. I will not be able to ship until after memorial day.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Just an FYI it's against Paypal policy to make people pay the fee. Prolly best to just adjust the cost of the items instead.

Do you have more info on the fire bottle, maybe a link? I'd be interested provided I can get it filled.

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Just an FYI it's against Paypal policy to make people pay the fee. Prolly best to just adjust the cost of the items instead.

Do you have more info on the fire bottle, maybe a link? I'd be interested provided I can get it filled.
I dont have much info on the bottle as i bought it in the UK, had to empty it to ship it. I was planning on getting it filled but never got around to it. Im pretty sure the bottle is discontinued by reverie. it does have some minor scratches mostly not visible when mounted onto the bracket.

As for the 3% isnt it the same thing as me adding it to the price and you adding it to the price? lets not split hairs.

Interested in the Plexi glass rear window protector. Any scratches, especially deep ones?
no scratches its mint

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'll take the extinguisher

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
How does that fire extinguisher mount to the car? Any pics? ...just curious. It's really cool looking.

Bump for cool stuff.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Dunno man, tell that to Paypal. They sent me a nasty email, "last and final warning before we shut your account and ban you" a while back. I was doing the same as you are and it was reported. I was just passing that on, don't want you to get in trouble with them like I did.

Anyhow PM me your paypal, I'll send the $$.

I dont have much info on the bottle as i bought it in the UK, had to empty it to ship it. I was planning on getting it filled but never got around to it. Im pretty sure the bottle is discontinued by reverie. it does have some minor scratches mostly not visible when mounted onto the bracket.

As for the 3% isnt it the same thing as me adding it to the price and you adding it to the price? lets not split hairs.

no scratches its mint

1 - 20 of 38 Posts