The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My recently purchased Elise does not have Starshield installed, so I'm going to have a local clearbra installer to install one of the many aftermarket options. I'll be getting the front end, mirrors and sidesills covered, is there anything else worth considering? I was surprised to see the Starshield kit also covers behind the rear wheels, is this an area that commonly gets damaged?

Thanks,
Paul

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
My recently purchased Elise does not have Starshield installed, so I'm going to have a local clearbra installer to install one of the many aftermarket options. I'll be getting the front end, mirrors and sidesills covered, is there anything else worth considering? I was surprised to see the Starshield kit also covers behind the rear wheels, is this an area that commonly gets damaged?

Thanks,
Paul
If you are starting off clean just do the entire front end, the full rockers, and behind the rear tires. I offer full coverage of the front end from the door and windshield forward for a very attractive price.
Chuforia graffix
(full coverage front does not have a seam towards the door edge of clam as shown in illustration)

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
Do it wherever they can put it.

Worst dirt offenders are along the sides of the car under the doors, in front of the rear wheels and behind the rear wheels.

Here's how they use painter's tape to protect on the track...

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts