The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
101 - 104 of 104 Posts
Discussion starter · #102 ·
Yeah Chris I was thinking that same thing just this morning, as I was walking my dog. Yesterday morning I kept looking over my shoulder, far up Tustin Ranch Road, half-expecting/hoping to catch one last glimpse of the CO car !

Modern Wedgie said:
Mike, your little escapade has made me a bit nervous.

There are lots of us on here who will be getting early cars (i.e. first year). How often do you think WE will be followed home by guys like Mike?

Not that Mike had any foul intentions, but I cant help but worry about safety :eek:
When I was thinking of buying an old Corvette (late 50's), I followed a guy from the freeway onto surface streets for quite a while. He noticed me and stopped before he reached his house. We had a nice chat, but he wasn't interested in selling his car.

Don't let someone follow you all the way home. Better to stop somewhere in a well traveled area and find out what they want, or drive to a police station as suggested.

I wonder who's Elise this was....................

101 - 104 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.