The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Congrats, I also believe an Elise snuck into 1st in SS as well. Now someone just needs to build an FP car so we can cover all classes (SS, ASP, FP, XP)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats, I also believe an Elise snuck into 1st in SS as well. Now someone just needs to build an FP car so we can cover all classes (SS, ASP, FP, XP)
Yeah Mike Homes won SS with a smokin fast last run on Sunday. It was enough to make up a .5 second deficit from day one in a talent filled class.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
First in pax is a helluva achievement in that group. I wanted to come out but have been very busy since I decided to go back to school. We have some very good lotus drivers in the houston region.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Stuart! I was inspired by your fast runs on day two in AS! Stuart also came back from being in 4th place on day one with a .5+ deficit to take the AS win! Congrats also to David Smart and Greg for taking 1st and 2nd in ASP in the awesome looking Exige.
Mike Homes
199 SS

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks Stuart! I was inspired by your fast runs on day two in AS! Stuart also came back from being in 4th place on day one with a .5+ deficit to take the AS win! Congrats also to David Smart and Greg for taking 1st and 2nd in ASP in the awesome looking Exige.
Mike Homes
199 SS
Thanks Mike! Glad I could help out! Congrats again!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Mike Homes
199 SS
Now if we can just get you on a real track.. :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
For those who were there, what tires was David running? I'm curious what his setup is like.
You'll probably have to go to Nationals to find that one out. I would be surprised if he put that out there.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the support. After lots of time and $$$'s spent prepping the car and the driver it was cool to have a good showing. Hope to see a few of you in Arkansas next month.

I was running Hoosiers BTW...

Good job to Mike as well. That last run was fun to watch!

·
Registered
123 Posts
So how do you like that Club Ricer, Stuart? :p
LOL! That was the big joke all weekend! At least I can't see the Wing or the front bumper when I'm driving it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts