The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I am sure wallabyguy will post later... I just have a few... your car looks incredible:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I just gotta say that it's gorgeous in New England in the Fall. I can only imagine what it's like to drive an Elise sans top through leaf-covered roads. :)

Bob

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Wow. Just wow.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Let me tell you those pictures don’t do gathering justice. Robert and Cory did a fantastic job!:clap:

Mark’s HRM special was a thing of beauty. Anybody who is on the fence about having the center console painted to match the car’s color, just do it. It really completed the interior of the car. :bow:

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Wow, that first shot is a great one. If there is a hi-res one of that with or without people I'd love one as a wallpaper.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
>>>Sweeeeet! Almost makes me wish I had skipped the autoX to be there. Nice shots!<<<

Hey I autocrossed and still made it there towards the end! I just drove from one to the other. Lots of nice folks and hospitality. And Corey, the yellow and green cupcakes are going fast!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Does anyone know the width of each stripe on the type 25 or on perryeyges' car?

Those pics look great, by the way.

Cade

·
Registered
758 Posts
Ara said:
Oooooh. Chrome Orange with black LSS wheels. Oh yeah. Uh-huh. Oh. Oh. Oh. I think I need a cigarette now.
LOL :D With just three pics so far, I think they call that 'premature' !

Did you guys go out on a convoy ? If you did, you'd have given several people whiplash !

Please sir, can I have some more [pictures] ?! :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Vangman said:
Let me tell you those pictures don’t do gathering justice. Robert and Cory did a fantastic job!:clap:

Mark’s HRM special was a thing of beauty. Anybody who is on the fence about having the center console painted to match the car’s color, just do it. It really completed the interior of the car. :bow:
I agree, the console on the HRM car was smooth and glossy,it looked like it had come from the factory that way.I also thought that stans looked good but not as "finished" as the HRM:cool:

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
the stripes and black rims would look killer on the Lazer, without a doubt. Lazer looks pretty damn sweet with black. Bruiser, baby! Obvously someone took that damn license plate also! Damn CA.

I love how the rims are dull, matte finish rather than glossy. Looks way better dull.

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Stan, that great you did both. How did the autoX go?

We didn't finish until 3 PM (last heat) and it's at least another two hours up there. No way to do it. Oh well. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
unfortunately it is only 1020 by 780 - I didn't realize someone had switched my camera from "best" mode....wallabyguy and others took lots of pics...

babak said:
Wow, that first shot is a great one. If there is a hi-res one of that with or without people I'd love one as a wallpaper.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
notice the boxster was not allowed to enter the driveway:D

1 - 20 of 68 Posts