The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi Travis. I'm quite looking forward to this. I managed to line up a day at ORP that same weekend, but haven't decided whether to do that one on the 30th or 31st. I'm thinking about The Ridge as well. May as well make the drive worthwhile :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Motorsports Reg link is live, but you still need to call to register, our club is a little behind on the times.
Hey Travis - does Mark V. ever return calls? All I get is his voice mail or answering machine. I leave messages, but haven't heard back from him. Perhaps he thinks he's being pranked - what sort of idiot drives 1300 miles for a track day?

·
Registered
323 Posts
What's the gas situation? I normally bring a 5 gallon can with me, but obviously I won't have room on this trip. I assume if we want to leave to fuel up, it will have to be at lunch time, correct?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well, I'm back home, safe and sound. Been home a week, actually, but who's counting?

I had a great time at PIR. Met lots of new friends, and chatted briefly with some folks I met over dinner at CLNW meetings. I can't thank everyone enough for making me feel at home.

I'm feverishly working on getting the blog up to date, covering the whole trip - 3 days floating on the Deschutes River, 3 track days, and 3 hikes. I'm about half way and my post about the PIR day is next on the hit list (later tonight, hopefully). I'll have video from each track as well, but that will be another week or so after I finish writing everything up.

Start here:
Portland Trip: Day 1 ? Denver to Boise | Nobody is Listening

1 - 6 of 6 Posts