The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the new logo on the seats and it match perfectly with the exige logo lower to it. I own a 2007 exige S and I'm trying to find somebody that will make me a nice headrest badge sticker in white.

I found this one on ebay, pretty similar but without the circle around the Logo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=120229667643&_trksid=p3907.m29

Should be nice if I can get it somewhere..:evil:

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,639 Posts
Any aftermarket automotive upholstry (sp?) shop should be able to put that logo on your headrests for you.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
upholstry ? What is that means ?? I dont know that word in english..:shrug:

Do you know if a sticker can hold well on a leather surface ???

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
a sticker, on leather? :no:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
upolstery - the business of working with material to cover up things, like seats :)

there are busnisses with computer aided sitching - take that image, get it stiched onta a chunk of leater or whater, and have a trim (upolstery) shop intall - the shop will know who or do the logo stiching too....

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
it kinda looks like.........

Attachments

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
The upholstry is the seat covers, door panels, etc....the parts and pieces usually made of cloth, leather or alcantara. A sticker will not work. It will stick for a few days, but then it will start to come off and you will get glue on the back of your head.

·
Registered
58 Posts
do they (lotus trim shop) make them on standard probax seats when you order the car?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do they (lotus trim shop) make them on standard probax seats when you order the car?
Answer : Yes. Club racer 2008 only

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is my compromise version of the club racer headrest logo...

I had it ordered in white color but the idiot send me the regular aluminum color. I think it look pretty good anyhow.

For 10-15$ it is a worth it modification. haha

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts