The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
khamai said:

Clyde is the Sales Operations Manager and is responsible for supporting LCU's Regional Sales Managers. He manages orders from dealers (both parts and cars). He also makes sure that dealers are reporting their car sales in a timely manner. It's important that these sales are reported to LCU in order to activate the warranty.

Sounds like a tough job. Let's see, in April the dealers sold 0 cars. In May, sales from all 40 dealers were ... 0 cars. In June, we expected sales to skyrocket and we sold ... 0 cars.

Let's see if we can't set a new record for July.

Congratulations, Clyde. Hope that you will be busy in the upcoming months. However, if you have a spare moment, perhaps you want to find out when my car is going to be built? Haha, just kidding. I know that Lotus would have to kill me if they told me that.

No, no, I'm not bitter. Just a teensy bit frustrated with the delays and slooooooow production rate. I want my car ASAP.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I was going to see if Clyde had registered for wedding gifts at the Lotus shop, but it seems to have disappeared. I must have blinked during fall 2003 and missed it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.