Base Price: $94,900
Leather Pack: $3,400
Metallic Paint: $1,250
Subwoofer: $500
Cruise Control: $450
Silver Forged Wheels: $2,700
Carbon Fiber Access Panel: $1,100
Carbon Fiber Tailgate: $5,000

For more pictures https://www.cncexotics.com/details-2018-lotus-evora_400-coupe-new-scclmdvn1jha10103.html

We are now a Franchised Lotus Dealer and this is our first car. So it is brand new and has full warranty. Please reach out to me with any questions....

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very nice car, not sure 10% off is enough to make last year and partial outdated car to go.
Thinking of getting the 400 to replace my 2010, but my car is so great and reliable, that I’m not sure I can justify the over $50k for this one, and dealing with all the small issues of a new one. Good luck with the new dealership, sure I’ll hit you up when I’m ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Very nice car, not sure 10% off is enough to make last year and partial outdated car to go.
That's 19% off list, I would consider that a great deal. Beautiful car.... How is it outdated?

Good luck with the dealership.

·
Registered
246 Posts
That's 19% off list, I would consider that a great deal. Beautiful car.... How is it outdated?

You did better math than I did ha ha

The GT seems to be lighter for not much more.
Agree with the beautiful part, and I’m sure it’s a great car. Maybe I just hope I wouldn’t need to add so much for new one:)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.

You did better math than I did ha ha
The GT seems to be lighter for not much more.
Agree with the beautiful part, and I’m sure it’s a great car. Maybe I just hope I wouldn’t need to add so much for new one:)
Our Evora GT's will be here next month and they will be about $25,000 more money. So I think at the moment the 400 is a great value with the rebate that expires on the 28th, 3 years free period service and full 3 year warranty. The GT will be an amazing car but will not have the big rebate that that 400 has or the 3 years period service....

·
Premium Member
6,784 Posts
Ahhhh...that would be my ideal combination if the time was right!!!!

Reactions: CamZ

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Great looking car and nice seeing that you are a Lotus dealership now. Bought mine from you guys in January, car was a couple months old with 540 miles on it. Didnt want to fly out to check it out so took your guys word for condition and had you ship it across country to me. Car came exactly as described and was a very easy buying experience

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thank you.

Our Evora GT's will be here next month and they will be about $25,000 more money. So I think at the moment the 400 is a great value with the rebate that expires on the 28th, 3 years free period service and full 3 year warranty. The GT will be an amazing car but will not have the big rebate that that 400 has or the 3 years period service....

At this point both options aren’t within my budget, maybe close to the end of the year.
Cheers

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great looking car and nice seeing that you are a Lotus dealership now. Bought mine from you guys in January, car was a couple months old with 540 miles on it. Didnt want to fly out to check it out so took your guys word for condition and had you ship it across country to me. Car came exactly as described and was a very easy buying experience
Nice! I remember being in that exact car and thinking how great it was. I never really had been in an Evora up until that car. That car came from a really good customer of ours.
At this point both options aren’t within my budget, maybe close to the end of the year.
Cheers
No problem, if you are ever in the area feel free to come by. I want to coordinate a Lotus Los Angeles Crest Highway drive one of these days.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice! I remember being in that exact car and thinking how great it was. I never really had been in an Evora up until that car. That car came from a really good customer of ours.

No problem, if you are ever in the area feel free to come by. I want to coordinate a Lotus Los Angeles Crest Highway drive one of these days.

I’m totally up for group drive

1 - 15 of 15 Posts