The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kevin who just took delivery of a CO Elise came by and we took a few pics...

This is the first time I have seen the CO and it is a great color...good seeing another Elise driver.
Michael

·
Registered
174 Posts
The colors seem to play off each other. Thanks.

·
Registered
538 Posts
And Bengals most definitely like Elises. :) At least Sami was bound and determined to get inside before she jumped/fell in the lake rather than after.

·
Registered
538 Posts
DrkFrcs said:
They were intent on getting inside. Can't really blame them really, they have nice taste!
And I think they were figuring they could have one apiece. ;)

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Whats the little blue round thing towards the front of the passenger side radiator grill area of the yellow car? I have it on mine too, but noticed that some other cars dont have it. I thought it was just something that got stuck or fell in there.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Very Autumnal...

Nice pix & great looking cars.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
nice pics. what about your Corvette? how bout some pics of that guy! By the way...you have a nice house!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!>>>
Few pics of Mr. Blu (my name of the C6 in Lemans blue)...

This one is the Elise reflecting off of the C6 hood///

I have a ton more but don't want to wear out my welcome here in Elise land... ;)
Michael

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
you can post more pics of Mr. Blu. I don't think any of us will complain. The car looks black in some of the pics. I thought it was lighter than Nightfall Blue.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Being a metallic blue paint the light plays a bit with the color...This pic is closer to what the color is most of the time>>>

and this one the rear of the car color is different from the font due to the sunlight... of course the Elise yellow remains a standout :)

Michael

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
thanks! That's a nice color. It goes well with the red tailights. I've been wanting to check one out at a dealer for a while. I guess this weekend is as good as any. I've seen EVO MRs on transports so those should be out also.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
>Whats the little blue round thing towards
>the front of the passenger side radiator

I've got it too. Looks like one of those plastic ties. A flat foot the size of a nickel on one side then it has a 'tail' which passes through the radiator core/foil thiny, then secures something below. I can't see what it's attached to below. I used these ties on a van once to mount a transmission cooler up against the main radiator.

Anyway... awsome pics. I can't figgure out your driveway/pavement layout - like some kind of visual brain teaser.

-dom

1 - 19 of 19 Posts