The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Great work... I was also curious what CO looks like with silver LSS wheels (and without chin rash).

One anomoly in the photo - the B pillar on the passenger side is incongruently well lit compared to the driver's side. Nothing a little photoshop can't fix.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are correct, he had the light sitting on the passenger seat. So far no color work has been done, just the comp. When i get done I will post some of the raw images.

·
shay2nak
25,133 Posts
nice camaro!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I dont like it. As a CO owner I can say that these photos completely doesnt show the depth of the paint. Its looks too bland. But since you said its a WIP ill leave it at that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont like it. As a CO owner I can say that these photos completely doesnt show the depth of the paint. Its looks too bland. But since you said its a WIP ill leave it at that.
The second set are just raw shots that pieces are being grabbed from to build the main. They are not intended to be overly contrasted just for shapes to work with. I did use one of your images as a reference, I thought I had it really close.

Just messing with you.:)

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
The second set are just raw shots that pieces are being grabbed from to build the main. They are not intended to be overly contrasted just for shapes to work with. I did use one of your images as a reference, I thought I had it really close.

Just messing with you.:)
I see I see. rotfl Its kind of funny because I think the first thing I said when I posted those pictures was that I used a camera phone and the color was washed out. So even though I complained about the color on yours I have yet to post any that has good color depth myself. One day Ill get a real camera and quit using my phone. I have a few shots that I took that look stunning IMO but im waiting to mimic them with a pro cam. I look forward to your finished work.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Nice work, I like the dark picture with the light inside the cabin, different but defiantly cool

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
hey monsta, which wheels are those on your car?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
hey monsta, which wheels are those on your car?
Team Dynamic 1.2's.... 16x7 with 205s and 17x8 with 245s Toyo R1Rs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts