The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to put together a meet with some local 350Z owners and I'll be there with the Exige.

Plan is to meet at 5pm on Sunday April 20th at the Red Robin at Powers and North Carefree.

If anyone is interested in joining let me know. I'm hoping to have a semi-accurate head count by Sunday afternoon.

BTW - It's supposed to be 68F and sunny on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Would have loved to join. I just got her buttoned up from the winter's FF header & engine damper projects. However I'm off to Vegas on Saturday for a couple days of "R&R" prior to the two day Lotus school at Spring Mountain. :coolnana:

Have fun & may your day be free of speed enforcement.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I might be able to make it. I'm putting the 1/4 turn fastener kit on my car and doing a little other maintenance this weekend, and I don't know if it will be back together in time.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
It's gonna be 70F and sunny and you'd rather do housework... :huh:
No, I said I'm committed to doing housework that day, not that I'd rather be doing that! :(

Some 70 degree driving would be nice though, it's usually about 10 degrees cooler up here in Woodland Park (tomorrow, forecast high of 58 here, yet 72 in the Springs!).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far 3-4 of us will be there. If you get a kitchen pass swing on by and say hi.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A good time was had by all! Nice to meet you Greg, hopefully we can do this again sometime.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a noob to the forums. I wish I did not miss out on this one, but I'll be watching for the next one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts