The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still in search of my first Elise.. I live on the east coast and I'm searching the nation. Any ideas on how to ship and handle this kind of transaction on a car that is on the west coast?
The first time I joined this forum and asked a question, you folks were very helpful. Thanks in advance... I've been waiting to be an owner for 3 years and I can finally taste it!
Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm still in search of my first Elise.. I live on the east coast and I'm searching the nation. Any ideas on how to ship and handle this kind of transaction on a car that is on the west coast?
The first time I joined this forum and asked a question, you folks were very helpful. Thanks in advance... I've been waiting to be an owner for 3 years and I can finally taste it!
Steve
Hi Steve;
My name is Ralph. I own Automobile Transport. when you find the car you want. Feel free to give me a call and I will take care of the transport of your vehicle. We do enclosed an open transports. I also handle the roadside assistance for Lotus of Chicago in Westmont,IL for Bill Nuccio. Any questions give me a call at (815)354-7601. And I'll be happy to help you expedite this transport.

Regards, Ralph

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just looked into the cost involved in doing the same. The quotes I received for covered transport coast to coast were in the $2,200 - $2,600 range, this is with the carriers that have been recommended on this site, (FedEx, Intercity, Hog Haulers). Escrow service will run another few hundred, depending on the price of the car.

Guy

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Steve
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f221/lotus-shipping-60857/#post1083369

See post #8 by me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts