The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys- I got this invite from Jeff Gagnon / Cobra Club. Last year we had 2 Lotus at the event. Keeper showed in his Elise and a Cobra Owner brought his Elan. I had just gotten my TVR drove that. It's a nice casual get together, detail below.

Friends,

I would like to announce our fourth annual Cobra / Ford / Sport Car cookout August 15th, 2009 at 11am. Rain date 16th! All types of cars are welcome to join in the fun. This is an opportunity to show off your car while looking at other awesome creations.

This year the event will be held at my house, 14 New Boston Rd Candia NH (Candia is right outside Manchester NH)

We hope both the Lotus and Viper clubs make it this year.............

I will provide burgers, hot dogs, salads, some sweets, and non-alcoholic beverages. If you have a favorite dish you would like others to taste you are welcome to bring it along to. That is totally up to you……

Please RSVP by August 5th, 2009

We hope to see you all there!

Please contact: Jeff or Danielle
Office (603) 821-5978
Home (603) 483-8100
[email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great Event

This is my first post on this forum although I finished restoration on my '67 Series 3 Elan several years ago. I am the "Cobra owner" who also happens to be a Lotus owner. I know....... a bit incosistent.

Jeff's cookout is a fun event. This year he is hoping to have his street closed down so we can park up and down. It would be great to have a big Lotus contingent this year to rival my Cobra buddies. Several of them are planning on showing and of course making a lot of noise......we Lotus owners are clearly more sophisticated than that.......or are we:). After all doesn't light make for fast flight?

I'll start keeping tabs on Jeff's thread as I'm sure Keeper will and make sure that everyone gets the data. I'll be leaving the Wellseley area about 1-1.5 hrs before the event.....driving time that is. Maybe a bunch of us could meet at the Lexington Service area on 128 N-bound. My Cobra buddies always make fun of my Elan when I drive to cobra events....how about some support here. Hope to see you and meet you guys.

BTW probably will be some Cobra guys meeting up there as well. Actually all really good guys who all built their cars. Most are Factory Fives

Ron
Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.