The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not a big fan of either candidate and I despise the pre election advertising and hype. I think it would be pretty funny to have some removable vinyl stickers to carry around and have some fun with the zealots who put stickers all over their bumpers . So if you see a bumper sticker for Obama just put the big red N sticker in front for NObama in 08 and when you see a McCain sticker just add the CO over the Mc for COCain in 08 . The people would probably not notice for a couple of weeks !
:evil:

·
Registered
260 Posts
LOL especially the Nobama people since they're so damn stupid!
“I don’t think Americans are concerned if we’re there (Iraq) for 100 years, or a 1,000 years, or 10,000 years” - John McCain

He also doesn't know how many homes he owns. Who's stupid now?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Years ago, in the ad section of the old SPY magazine ( I lament it's demise) you could buy stickers with a line drawing of a screw.

The idea was that for all those bumper stickers you used to see with a I 'heart' my...(insert breed of dog or cat), you put this sticker over the picture of the heart...

Bought a sheet of these and stuck them on a couple dozen bumper stickers over a few months.

Put me down for a few of those 'N's.

·
Registered
410 Posts
“I don’t think Americans are concerned if we’re there (Iraq) for 100 years, or a 1,000 years, or 10,000 years” - John McCain
"as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed."... that was the rest of the statement that you conveniently left out. Kind of changes the meaning a little.:rolleyes:

That wasn't stupid of you however, just deceptive.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Not a political arena, please....

I'm not thrilled with EITHER candidate, but we can have some fun with the dumb bumper stickers. Please don't change this thread into a political arena, thank you!

Here's a few bumper stickers I saw:

"GIVE AL QAEDA A CHANCE. VOTE OBAMA"

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OBAMA and OSAMA? B.S."

I haven't seen any McCain bumper stickers yet. But I bet it will use "McPAIN"!

You fill in the blanks.....

rotfl

--Hal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts