The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a CEL today, just cruising on the highway at night. P0171, Bank 1 too lean. I can clear it, but is this something I should bring it in for? 2012 Evora S (no mods), so still under warranty

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Got a CEL today, just cruising on the highway at night. P0171, Bank 1 too lean. I can clear it, but is this something I should bring it in for? 2012 Evora S (no mods), so still under warranty
If you are still under warranty, why not take it in. If you don't and something goes wrong, they could void your warranty, for not bringing it in. So be safe, and have it dealt with. Or at least call them, and get it on the record.
Ron:up:

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
i just bought a code reading machine - where do you plug this in to operate & read stuff?

·
Registered
886 Posts
where to plug in

i just bought a code reading machine - where do you plug this in to operate & read stuff?
Under the dash on the driver's side - far left. You may have to lay on your back the first time to see it.

I've plugged mine in so many times I can just reach under, feel the plug, and plug the reader in easily. For me the reader is a tool that "I do not leave home without it."

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
thanks RW - even says OBD in what appears like a piece of metal imbedded in the leather.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts