The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cstudio.net/

Anyone ever been? It's in Yorkville and they have one of the most immensely breathtaking car memorabilia collections I have ever seen. There are only a handful of these shops in the world, nevermind right here in some of our own neighborhoods. Despite there rather weak website, their actual inventory is worth checking out if you're in that end of Toronto.

They've got some spectacular stuff, from suits and helmets to racecar pieces to crazy hand-built models going for several thousand dollars. There are some nice Lotus F1 pieces and models, but overall it is Ferrari stuff. It's still good to go in if you're shopping for some rare pieces or just want to take in some unique car history. I went in and the gentleman working at the time was kind enough to take me through the inventory and reminisced about trackdays and other car stuff. Great stuff, too bad I don't really have close to enough money to afford anything in there! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
I never knew that shop was there. I will check it out next time that I am downtown. Great find. Thanks for sharing.:up:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Very cool find, will definitely check it out sometime soon. Thanks for letting us know about it :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts