The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I literally went under an SUV last night. I damaged the hood and a blinker. Car is otherwise perfect.

Where do you recommend to take the car in the LA area? How much do you think is going to be?

Thanks

Attachments

·
A1 Automotive & Smog
923 Posts
You'll need a new clam, crash structure, possibly radiator, headlights (if the scratches wont buff out). This will go around $4K

·
Registered
51 Posts
Speciality Car Craft in LA. I just picked up my Elise today after relatively minor rear clam damage due to backing into a pole. Henry at SCC was very good. Negotiated with my insurance co., who settled the next day. Removed the clam, repaired and repainted. They even repainted the hard top and front access panels which has some rock chips at no additional charge. Henry called every few days to keep me up to date on progress. The car was clean and detailed when I picked it up. Fantastic job. It was very expensive, but the insurance co. agreed. Shop is very clean, and filled with Ferraris, Bentleys and other exotics. I'm sure my Elise was the cheapest car there. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Mullholland Motorsports. Just round the corner from SCC.

Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts