The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
He is on our forum. User named Ziege. This was posted earlier.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's me!

Thanks for the props on the site. Really put it together to decide what color to go with myself. Thought it might help others decide too... Can't promise those colors are correct though, just a best guess.

Ross

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Thanks for the site, it's nicely done and helpful.

·
Registered
156 Posts
majorbonr said:
here's something the local dealer directed me to when i asked them if they've recieved the new color charts, www.eliseracing.com
My dealer is FedExing me the color chips when I told him I wasn't sure of my color.

I love Palm Beach Motor cars, they rock. =)

That site is pretty neat, but if your color calibration is off it won't help much. I'm also on LCD monitors which aren't that great for true color representation.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Bought an M100 Elan from them in 92. I flew down, they picked me up at the airport in my car, paperwork transacted and drove home, what a blast it was.

Chris

·
Registered
601 Posts
I picked up the color chart from Manhattan Motorcars this afternoon. I also got to see the Ardent Red 111 S. That color looks great, I am very happy I ordered it. It looked different in every photo I saw but in person I was very pleased.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Got mine in mail today. I'm impressed by Saffron Yellow, it should look very rich and deep. CO however, looks a bit off. COM help me stay the course and not sway! KG is well....just is.

·
Registered
35 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts