The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
I have received a lot of help from the community through the years and I thought I’d pay a little of it back.

I’ve always wanted a colorized version of the wiring diagrams to make decoding them easier, so I sat down and made some. These wiring diagram color overlays were made to the 2004 - 2012 Lotus Elise/Exige Service Manual, pages 466 - 482, Elise North America 05MY. I've also reformatted them so the drawings are square on the page and will print properly on US Letter size or A4 paper.

I’ve spent a lot of time creating these, and every effort was made to ensure accuracy but errors may have occurred, look closely at the diagrams to double check and let me know of any errors.

Thank you to those that have helped me, I hope this helps someone else.

Updated to most recent version -Doge

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Wow, awesome! :clap::bow::clap::bow::clap::bow:

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I've been looking for this very thing! Thank you very much for all your hard work!

I am quite certain this will become an invaluable resource!

Brian

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
This is very useful....Nicely done !!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Fantastic!, Thank you! Tommy

·
Premium Member
2005 Elise LSS Saffron Yellow
809 Posts
When I was doing gauges and Inferno's USB charging mod last winter I found myself marking up printed copies of the wiring diagrams with colored sharpie and highlighter to make sense of just what color wire I was looking for where.

This will be a huge help. Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a heads up, I found a small error on one wire and made the change (sheet 3A, oil pressure switch wire color was the change), the updated .pdf is posted above. Thanks for all the compliments, enjoy.
Rob

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Jetblast,

I like that you are putting revision numbers on your diagrams. That will save a ton of confusion in the future!

Brian

·
Registered
184 Posts
What a great resource! Certainly will help people here for years to come.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My deepest apologies, I've uploaded a revised version of the wiring diagram (see the link at the top of the thread) that is current as of 23 June 2019. I'm sorry if this causes any confusion for anyone that downloaded the first version, I've looked at this one pretty thoroughly and I'm hoping I didn't make any more mistakes.

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I found another small change and I've updated the wiring diagrams (Circuits 434 and 17 on sheet 3A were miscolored for those counting). I can't seem to edit the original post or replace that attached file so I'll attach the newest version to this message. Revision 5, 20 July 2019.

Attachments

Reactions: Kubera and andreas2
1 - 20 of 25 Posts