The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else bringing their Lotus to the Colorado English Motoring Conclave on Sunday, 14 September?

Mike

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
7, but mine was in the parking lot

Attachments

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Did you all happen to look at the Austin Healey 3000 with no body on it (Photo 98 in the web site above)? I got to talk with the gentleman who was building it. So far it is a work of art! Had 3 SU carbs on it, but they were hollowed out. He was running a "Hidden" fuel injection setup, run by a GM ECU, hidden on the bottom side of the intake. He was telling me about the problems he had getting the original Lucais distributor to work with the ECU so he machined a GM distributor to work. Did I mention that he was an artist?

The car had a 1 by 3 hidden channel running down the passenger foot well to hide the wiring from the engine compartment to behind the back seat where the ECU and the various electronics hidden. Hidden AC unit, MP3 player, aluminum fuel cell. If he completes the car with the same quality that he had so far, WOW!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Cool, two pictures of my car in there. #48 and #53 (the wheel). That wheel wasn't exactly clean anymore after driving down there through the rain......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts